I was full of joy for my mom and Troy, since they were getting hitched that evening. It was a sweet yet fast ceremony! It was great to just see our family officially become one. I don't think my mom could have asked for a better moment, having all of us kids there, the love of her life, and the official moment of getting married. I pray for God to just bless this marriage and our family as we continue on with our lives. My mom and Troy deserve nothing but the best! I love them both very very much!
Now, I know we have all done it, but I may or may not have stalked the mailman a little bit on Saturday... I was waiting for letters from Malone. And finally they had come! I have been accepted into the school and on top of it was offered about $10,000 in scholarship money. Now, I know a lot of people don't think that grades matter, but they sure do! And I want to finish off this semester with a bang at OSU-Mansfield with getting good grades and making memories with my friends. I want to just continue to grow here and shine God's light to my classmates and co-workers.
I have felt nothing but blessed this past weekend and can do nothing but praise the Lord for it all. A Psalm came to mind as I was thinking about this weekend and just feeling blessed and amazed at God's provision and listening to the longings of my heart.
Psalm 37:3-7 (ESV)
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in Him and He will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him
If there is one thing I have learned this year, it is that the Lord is faithful to His children. He truly does want to know us and be there for us and do things for us. All these things that I am grateful for have all come together through Him and by Him and not because of my own doing. I know that He has something great planned as I get ready to embark on this new journey with my family and at a new school. "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." My desire is to go to a new school, be on a campus again, in a dorm, and just grow in my education, walk with God, and my ministry. I will say it again, the Lord is faithful to His children!!
No comments:
Post a Comment